Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Mommy's So Talented!!!

Way back in my original post, Welcome to Bake My Dream Come True, I mentioned that my mom was a huge influence in my baking obsession. She and I have baked almost anything you can think of together for what seems like my entire life.

This weekend, we had planned to bake for my niece's 13th birthday together, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it home. I felt terrible leaving her to prep for the party alone, but she's a trooper!

I can't tell you how many times people have recommended the high-heel cupcakes to me. You've probably seen them all over Pinterest. I've been waiting for the perfect occasion and Mom and I had decided that Bug's birthday was just that occasion. Even though I wasn't there to help, my mom went ahead and took the challenge head on! After all, our Bug has always been the fashionista niece and I'm sure nothing less would do for her ;)

Check out the result:


Personally, I think these are much better than the ones I've seen online. Great job, Mom!

I'm so proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment