Sunday, February 9, 2014

Let's catch up...

Hello there! It looks like I've been neglecting you for quite some time. I'm sorry, but I promise I have a great excuse:

See? I told you it was a good excuse.
And so here we are with 10 weeks to go until our little MVP arrives. So have I stopped baking completely while tending to the bun in the oven? No. Here's a look at some of the prenatal projects:

Pinterest Project: Homemade egg rolls - AWESOME!!! Just leave out the potato.

Cake pops that actually worked! Thank you to my brother- and sister-in-law. They turn out much better using the BabyCakes cake pop maker instead of the crush-up-cake-and-mix-with-icing method.

Happy 1st Birthday to my adorable nephew! He obviously couldn't wait for that chocolate bear :)

Follow up from Spooooky Halloween - chocolate cupcake, filled with chocolate pudding, topped with chocolate ganache and crushed chocolate fudge stripe cookies with creepy gummy worms. One of my personal favorites!

And the second Spooooky Halloween option...these went fabulously with my friends' daughter's Dorothy costume!

Have I shown you these before? Typically, these are my dark chocolate cayenne minis, but for my co-worker's baby shower, we skipped the heat and stuck with chocolate, caramel, pecans and dark chocolate ganache. And let's face it, those duckies are adorable!

Also for my co-worker's baby shower, lemon minis topped with lemon curd mascarpone frosting. Ummm...YUM!

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY KOBE!

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY KATHY!
See? It's been a busy seven months. I'm not sure what's next right now as far as baking goes, but there's a lot to do in these last 10 weeks as we prep for our little man :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment